Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Finally presentation passed....Thx for ya support!

Phew~~~~just woke up frm nap...tis morning 5am onli slp..den wake up at 8..
Cos of my wallpaper...i do it til 3am..den my c2pid mac over heat n went off itself..
my 4 hours work gone T.T coz i din do backup...rily feel like sky is falling down at tat moment..
but i oso dai sei la..t.t haha....
but finally oso done it...in vector...BUT I PREFER MY RASTER!!!!
hmm,ad passed ler..dun tink abt it..can counted as lucky enough?at least stil run through smoothly during the presentation..

Thx for all fren's who come n comment my blog.Thx for frens tat help me promote my blog.Thx for dear who actualy help me do the setting when i was not able to on9...TQTQ very much!
welcome to my blog anytime again..^^ ur comments n suggestion would help me to improve alot!

2 comments:

Fatt Zai said...

KEEP SAVING YOUR FILES!!!

Ctrl+S every 10-15mins if possible!! you will get use to it...

u did very well anyway... ^^


good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl..still rmb me?Primary skul fren ler..haha..I accidentally saw ur blog link..haha..I link u,k?lolz...How's ya going??By the way..ur artwork are great..keep up work..=)