Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Colour Analysis~~

Today i did sum sets of colour analysis..
although Joanne jst ask us to post 10 in..but in da coming days i'll slowly post da rest of it...even more den 30..haha!cos i found out,its quite fun to ply..n it gives alot convenient to me nxt time,when im using illus n photoshop...(i dont have to go da colour pallete n pick a set of colour randomly,c2pidly n cant get wan i wan >.<)
Just went back frm a wedding buffet at sumone's hse...not rily noe whoes house izit..XD
but nvm la,mom said,got sth to eat got invitation den go lo...Human r always like tis XD...
actually im quite tired now...faster post my asgmnt up here..den go to bed...tml onli continue da rest of my mountains of asgmnts...T.T
k,come back to my colour pallete stuff..here's they go...

No comments: