Monday, July 7, 2008

My loading page...

Loading 0%.......................................................................
Loading 30%.........................................................
Loading 60%..............................................................
Loading 90%.......................................................

complete.............................


This series is my loading page progress design....hmm,i feel abit messy for 1st two loading pages..haha...
Any comments?suggestions? welcome to comments n critic my work,i need ur suggestion to improve! thx for support ya!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow wow , nice action dear ^^ very nice ... got messy de nice ... but dear hor , why the love break liao de ? ? ? t.t hehe , that not my love , haha.

km teng said...

lol
dun always complement ur dear til like tat lah
later she will LC 1

tat is quite interesting and innovation and i never see the loading like this be4 not bad !!!!1

Shilin said...

If it a animation i think it would be wonderful.
For me its not perfect, the 2nd one shouldnt have the shape...

My opinion:
1st: Messy
2nd: start to gather around
3rd: start to have to shape
4th: Full shape.

Anonymous said...

well done it, NOt bad...^^ but i think that can be more creative de...^^ hehe!!~~

Sally said...

I just love it..so no much comment haha,keep it on!